Principe Palace HomePrincipe Palace HomePrincipe Palace HomePrincipe Palace Home
Principe Palace
since 1947
Home
The Hotel
History
Facilities
View the hotel
Hotel Tariffs
Direct Booking
Contact Us
Getting There
Flights
Tour Companies
Directions
Things to do

About the Town
Places to Visit
Excursions

Other Info
Books & Guides
Other Websites

History


The original hotel, back in 1947

The Principe Palace Hotel, one of the first hotels in Lido de Jesolo, was founded by Commentadore Santin Venerino in 1947.

Dominating the centre of the town, by the Piazza Mazzini, the hotel was extended several times in 1952, 1956 and 1960. Ownership passed to one of the sons, Santin Mino, and is now managed by his sons (Alessandro and Max).

The last major renovations and extensions took place in 1988. A swimming pool, bar and sun terrace were added to the roof. The restaraunt was also moved from the ground floor to the fourth floor, giving spectacular panoramic views of the sea and Piazza Mazzini.

The hotel by night - the rooftop pool is pictured to the right.

General improvements have taken place every year since to maintain the Principe Palace's status as one of the resort's leading hotels.